Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lately

Time has just flown by lately. We have  been in California for two months now but we are just barely beginning to get the details of our life here figured out. Its been frustrating at times but now that things are falling into place we are feeling more and more like this is where we are supposed to be right now. We miss Hawaii and family all the time but we are having fun and we're happy and being here has really forced us to think about what we want. Besides dealing with the fun decisions about our future we have been busy with visitors and of course our growing little girl.
 My best friend Jordan came for a short visit



My little brother (not so little next to me) came to stay with us for a week, it was so much fun. Ellie loved him right away, I am convinced she remembered him. The weather was great and we got to do some really fun things. He is leaving on a mission for two years soon so we were glad we got to spend some quality time with him.

 Then Ellie met her great aunt and great grandma for the first time. They just had a layover in San Diego for one day before flying to Hawaii so we couldn't do much but I am glad they got to finally meet her and catch up with us since we don't see them very often.

And just some recent favorites of the girl.

4 comments:

  1. you really have had a lot of visitors for 2 months! feeling very left out!!
    i need a few of those pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little baby booty! She is so sweet I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ellie naked!! oh my goodness she is so freakn adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ki I know you probably hear this constantly, but Ellie is seriously the most adorable little thing! She's such a little doll :)

    ReplyDelete