Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pinterest

I was trying to avoid this craze. Everyone I knew was obsessed and I thought it was a little ridiculous, I mean it could be that amazing right? Well I looked on pinterest one time and that was it. I am obsessed. It has sparked so many ideas and made me want to try so many recipes and projects. Now that I have a 2 month old who requires lots of attention, I am just busy all day. Doing what exactly, I can't really tell you, all of the sudden its 5pm and my arms are exhausted. So at the end of the day when Scotty comes home and plays with Ellie, I get out the computer and I go on pinterest. Sure, there are plenty of more productive things I could do with my "me" time but for now I like this obsession. Here are a few things I am in love with...




6 comments:

  1. it's so addicting and fun just to see everything on there! jeremy actually doesn't mind me on it because i hate to cook, but have found a handful of recipes that i've tried out, so he says he loves pinterest because it has enhanced his life! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sucks you in! i have that bedroom pinned too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so addicting, but in a good kind of way. It's like you get lost in a colorful dream world! P.s. love ellie's 2 month photos and all the things she's doing! p.s.s. Also love the blog makeover, pinterst is already inspiring you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT is addicting! I love the ideas that it has...who knew it would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a time sucker, but sooo amazing!! Glad you're on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah, its SUPER addicting. I really want to try a lot of things, but I mostly only have the time and resources for the recipes which have been DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete