Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family photos

We took our first photos as a family of three a couple of weeks ago. I had these amazing images made up in my head with all of us looking perfect and Ellie's bright smile stealing any eyes away from me and her dad. However, my normally happy baby was having a rough day, and it was hot and the sun was bright and she refused to smile. But it doesn't matter, I just wanted to document this time in our lives. And real life doesn't look like those perfect images in my head. But I do love my slightly less than perfect little family. (But Ellie is pretty close to perfect)




2 comments:

  1. yeah that point when expectation meets reality is rough!
    they are cute though. we will have another try on sunday!
    have you noticed our blog backgrounds are similar?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are pretty much perfect. I love the one of you holding her. Such a stunning, good-looking family!

    ReplyDelete