Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I am not a very festive person. Holidays just have never been my thing, its something I am trying to change since I have a little girl that I want to give good childhood memories. Unfortunately I didn't start being festive with Halloween this year. We have been busy lately and Halloween just snuck up on us. Luckily for me I at least have good friends who like to do things for my little girl so she had two costumes this year.
First, little mermaid! I almost died when I put it on her. It was ridiculously cute. My friend Cari was creative enough to make this for her little girl Roxi and since she's a better holiday mom than me, she made one for Ellie too.
Second, Mexican chica. Carrie and Pat went to Mexico a while ago and brought Ellie back this awesome dress. It was perfect, all she needed was black hair and big hoop earrings! I kept her in this dress for a couple hours just because it was so funny to see her in it.

Our night was pretty mellow, but we did do some baking and had fun decorating this cake and watching Ellie dress up.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i am DYING over your little girl. so so so cute. AH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you get to eat cake?! it looks very cute!
    i posted the pics on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute she looks in both those outfits!!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete