Monday, February 6, 2012

5 months


Yep, Ellie is already 5 months old. She is stubborn and sassy but ridiculously adorable. I always said if I had a daughter I hoped she would be a little fiesty and I definitely got my wish! She will fight us to take a nap, especially if there are people around. She refuses to roll over, even though she knows how, she would rather sit up and watch everything and everyone. She has two teeth and knows how to use them! If you have a cup of water, she will grab at it until she gets a sip. She has the best giggle and squeals when she really likes something. She prefers girls to boys but is obsessed with her dad and loves to cuddle with him in the early morning. She loves to eat solid food and still likes vegetables way more than fruit. Just when we think we have her figured out, she throws us a new face or sound that keeps us laughing all the time. We are loving this age, it is so fun to watch her discover every little thing and see her personality change. Thanks Ellie Kai for being the only entertainment we need.

2 comments:

  1. The pics are too much! I can't get enough. She is getting so big and so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her soon! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she definitely gets that from her mother! it's really sad not to see the weekly changes in her, i miss that!! big kisses from grandma!!

    ReplyDelete